Monday, September 03, 2007

More from across the pond









beloved grandpa
Andrew's first Western ride


And more from Canada. . .

So, we're having the most lovely, relaxing time. Reading, thinking, walking, chilling, learning so many things. As I write, we're watching a CFL game, with Ken and Darlene and Terry Fach - fantastic home-made pepper jelly and cream cheese crackers. Terry is enacting plays and teaching Andrew more of the nuances of the rules.... We've played a lot of tennis these last couple of weeks. Spent time with the reigning Canadian Amateur Golf champion (my cousin Nick! Brilliant) Andrew has met more and more family members, and we've had great conversations about all kinds of things.

It is a wonderful country, I'd forgotten. Mentally, we are gearing up to come back - though I leave on Sunday for Califormia so it won't be a long touchdown for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Great pictures. Reminded me of the wonderful time we had there. Good to see Andy up on the horse. I papped myself at first!
Looking forward to having you back.
J

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home