Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A reminder of Lent

A gift from our congregation made by the gifted Louise.

Saper Aude! has been on my mind today: ‘dare to think’ (or reason). I like that idea, or the notion of daring to question, which may be an equally good motto. One of my friends has a huge red "WHY?" written on the ceiling of his office, I think that is great.

I am currently watching Scrubs, and internally howling with laughter... The above Louise introduced me to it: warped, but funny.

The other, serious side of me may emerge tomorrow... I've been thinking a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger iulia and geordan said...

HA! You've joined the Scrubs Club! Between Lou, Tim and I, we've got seasons 1-4. you are welcome to borrow any time! Whadda you mean INTERNALLY laughing?? I literally howl so loudly sometimes that geordan comes in from downstairs to make sure I am ok! Its GOOD to just be entertained sometimes- but watch out, with Scrubs, funny situations sometimes turns into surprisingly tear-jerking moments. love and big hugs.

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home