Monday, May 23, 2005

So here I am

Still at work at midnight. A new aunt (twelve days old, he is lovely - swarthy, and strong). A (very nearly) one year married thirty-something year old - still figuring out how to share my life properly, and enjoying trying. Generally (dis)content. somethings i love, some things i struggle with. For years now i've been an on-again-off-again sufferer of the black dog...and i'm trying to shake it off. hard to explain really, but somehow or other 'malignant sadness' is creeping in. So. what to do? i know. i'll join my brother, my friends, and several people whose lives' i've 'eavesdropped' on and blog. maybe that will help me to think. or see the stars in the bleak night-sky. or, at least think beyond myself. who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home